The Maya say that a cycle ends this year. That's not the end of the world!
|Previous Year With Article||2011|
|Next Year With Article||2013|
|Jewish Calendar||5773 CE|
|Hylian Calendar||492 HR|
|Koopa Calendar||1032 KP|
|Mushroom Calendar||27 MB|
|Weegee Calendar||2901 WG|
- May—After winning $10,000 in a farting competition, King Harkinian takes Link and Zelda on a cruise through the Windwaker Islands. On board the ship, the King and Link destroy an evil toaster, and Link subsequently gets Zelda pregnant.
- December 7—Informed that Dino Time is unavailable, Gwonam attempts suicide by jumping off the balcony of Hyrule Castle and falls into a coma.
- Mid-December—Harry Harkinian, the son of Link and Zelda and grandchild of King Harkinian, is born at Hyrule General Hospital.
- December 21—The world fails to end as many people, including Link and King Harkinian, idiotically thought the Maya predicted it would.
- Iteachvader releases most of his videos.
- Wonderwhats.hy closes.
- Nintendo releases the Wii U.
- The Koopalings continue to age.
- SOPA is defeated... for now.
- Link Head is created and killed.
- Gwonam buys an X-wing and suffers a heart attack.
- Yoshkins' clone has a son.
- Waldo is revived.
- King Harkinian introduces Thanksgiving to Hyrule.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.