Gomalan in 2040.
|Previous Year With Article||2032|
|Next Year With Article||2048|
|Jewish Calendar||5801 CE|
|Hylian Calendar||520 HR|
|Koopa Calendar||1060 KP|
|Mushroom Calendar||55 MB|
|Weegee Calendar||2929 WG|
- Evil Link completes his conquest of Hyrule, destroying the last of the local resistance groups and ending the Second Hylian Civil War. At this point, he also controls much of New York on Earth, as well as Shyguyland and parts of the Mushroom Republic on Plit.
- Evil Link and his minions attack the Koopa Kingdom, and the Koopas retaliate by sending forces to the Southern Continent of Eluryh. A battle is fought there, and an airship carrying Bowser is shot down over the ocean. Bowser is frozen and preserved but presumed dead, so his son, Ludwig von Koopa, takes his place as king of the Koopas.
- Four time travelers from the past–Link, Gwonam, Morshu, and King Harkinian–come to stop Future Link from continuing being dictator. Future Link doesn't take this lightly, and kidnaps Younger Link. Then Future Link shoots the other three heroes. Link decides to commit suicide, the only way to save the future. Older Link dies, but younger Link survives. This glitch in time allows Evil Link to come into existence in the past, but leaves Evil Link dead in the present of 2040.
- Civil war between Evil Link's minions ensues after Link's death. Link's empress, Pinkie Pie, assumes power at first, only for an elderly Mario to overthrow her with an army of Gay Luigi clones. Birdo, however, convinces the Gay Luigis to join her instead, and ultimately becomes the new military leader of Hyrule. Many Hylians disapprove of Birdo due to her disputed gender, but further civil war is averted when Birdo decides to share power with her husband, Yoshi.
- Following Evil Link's death, a rebellion begins in many of the foreign territories occupied by Hyrule.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.