|Appearances||Beauty and The Beast, The Frollo Show, YouTube Poop.|
|Enemies||King Harkinian, Belle, Beast, Hades.|
|Favorite Things||Eggs, women, himself, Taco Bell.|
|Embodied Personalities||None known.|
Gaston was born in a small village in France on July 5, 1969. When he was
Aladdin a lad, he ate four dozen eggs every morning, giving him nearly-superhuman strength. Now a local legend, he became accustomed to getting everything he wanted, and what he wanted most happened to be Taco Bell. A young woman named Belle happened to live in his village, and he made many attempts to convince her to marry him, idiotically assuming based on her name that she knew all of Taco Bell's secret recipes.
Due to his many failures to get Belle to make any Taco Bell for him, Gaston fell into a long period of depression, during which he would stay in the local gay bar all day drinking beer, playing video games, and watching anime. He tried working as an interior decorator for a while and was actually pretty good at it, but got few customers, probably because he used Hitler in all of his decorating for some reason. Around 2010, Gaston met and befriended a fellow Frenchman named Claude Frollo, who finally convinced him to quit trying to woo Belle.
Having gotten a life, Gaston then took a trip to Hyrule and debated the merits of breakfast with King Harkinian, who banished him. This, combined with heavy taxes the King imposed on fast food—including Taco Bell—made Gaston angry, so during the Form Wars, he allied with HEVS to undermine the pures' war effort without directly supporting the forms. After the King was killed, Gaston withdrew from the conflict and went back to France, where he won the 2017 presidential election. He and Frollo soon led France into World War III. He was the target of many assassination attempts during the conflict, but survived until Yoko Littner finally killed him during the final year of the war.
- He is believed to be a descendant of Best Hercules.
- He is illiterate.
- He ate Babar.
- There is a religion that worships him.
- He has an illegitimate son with Osaka.
- He recklessly fires guns inside crowded buildings.
- He appears in the video game Lefou's Quest IV. Oddly enough, he can never get past the first few levels when he plays it.
- According to Disney, he died because there were skulls in his eyes when he fell from the balcony. Don't listen to them.
- He owns a copy of The Big Action. Too bad he can't read it, in spite of Frollo's efforts to teach him.
- He had two compilation videos about him.
- Like Frollo, he has relatives in many countries around the world.
- He has the ability to pull pop-up ads out of the internet and throw them at people.
|This section is a stub. Please expand it.|
- "How can you read this?! There's no pictures!"