Hamburgers are meat that were invented in Germany. A common theme is that King Harkinian will try to eat burgers. They say that hamburgers are an American food, but were invented in Germany. That's why the name was changed during World War II.
Goes Good With...
Characters Obsessed With Them
- In the future, they'll be served without the bun.
- Marge Simpson once worked at a hamburger joint. When Homer Simpson was fired and she had to go back there, she was not happy.
- According to Wumbologists, they were actually invented in Spandau, Germany, so we should call them Spandauburgers.
- They are NOT filled with ham.
- Don't eat pink hamburgers, or else you will die.
- Let's go for a burger.... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
- Poland is jealous they didn't think of it first.
|Homer Simpson - Bart Simpson - Lisa Simpson - Marge Simpson - Maggie Simpson - Luigi Risotto - Krusty the Clown - Jimbo Jones - Selma and Patty Bouvier - Clancy Wiggum - Phillip J. Fry - Bender Rodriguez - Hubert J. Farnsworth - Cubert Farnsworth - Hermes Conrad - Springfield - New York - Shut up - Hamburger - Donut - Duff Beer - 1999 - 1989 - Matt Groening - John Dimaggio - D'oh|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.