One of the Eight Awesome Books, The Enclosed Instruction Book is the most revered and sought-after book of YouTube Poopers, as well as the most important book of Wumbology. Some even say the book itself is sentient, as it has reportedly written letters to Fat Mario and Gay Luigi. However, it's more likely that Bowser was just pulling pranks on them.
The latest edition of the Enclosed Instruction Book was written in 1807, way before modern YTP even existed. Its authors wrote the text in Spanish—the only language Weegee refuses to learn—in hopes of preventing Weegee from accessing its knowledge. The book was then hidden in the Temple of Poop; archaeologists have no idea how this was accomplished, as the only entrance to the temple was blocked, and the current consensus among wumbologists is that some kind of magic must have been used.
Anyway, the book remained hidden until 1989, when a few people entered the Temple of Poop and collected some of its artifacts. Among this group was Mario, who was unaware of the book's significance and wound up selling it to I.M. Meen. Meen, being illiterate, was similarly oblivious and stored it in the back of his library. Mario eventually realized his mistake, and in 1998, he stole the book and sent it to safety at the Hyrule Island Pingas Palace. The Enclosed Instruction Book was finally released to the public in 2020.
- How to defeat all Phillips CD-i games
- Where your remote control and dentures are
- Weegee and Link Nukem's weaknesses
- Info all about King Harkinian
- How to create a May kit
- A map to find the Temple of Poop
- A list of all of Billy Mays's products
- Letters to Bowser
- How to time travel
- A lot of other poop
- Weegee prophecies
- How to make a perfect poop and what would happen if you did
- How to cure the Weegee virus
- How to become Moonman's friend
- 60 proposed settings of the Amazing World of Gumball
- How to defeat Mays Billy
- What Chuck Norris can't do
- Obama's last name