During the Stone Age, most volcanists used to be various cavemen. They have since died.
- George Volcano (-2015): Despite founding it, George himself had to drop out in 2015 due to his depression over Tyrannnosaurus Alan's death from drinking too much Volvic Revive.
- Tyrannosaurus Alan (-2015)
- Stegosaurus John (???? - ????)
- Mhar (???? - 29,980 BC)
- Mhario (???? - 29,935 BC)
- Scatman John (1960s - 1999)
- Mama Luigi (1990s - 2000s)
- Hamsha (1990s - 2008): Hamsha only studied volcanism to try and replicate George's Volvic Revive, resulting in Water of Life. This was later found out in 2008 and got kicked out.
- Lemmy Koopa (1990s - present)
- That Volvic mineral water grabs life by the conkers and hydrates you 'til you shout "Come on, world, I'll have you for breakfast!"
- That Volvic is volcano-filtered so it's full of volcanicity.
- That birds do like a fruity twist with their water.
- That birds LOVE the taste of Volvic Touch of Fruit.
- That George is your daddy [slang for "god"].
- That Sabre-toothed tigers are an enemy to volcanism.
- That Volvic Revive, as well as Ginseng and Guarana, helps increase your "alertness gauge".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.